Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Rider On The Black Horse


Dream by Dusanka Petrova


"I saw something in the sky that looked like a dark cloud; but very soon it appeared to be a man riding a horse. Both the horse and the man were black. In the dream, the rider on the black horse was galloping through the sky. I watched him through the window of the house where I was staying.

The rider stopped over a mountain, also black, which I could also clearly see through the window. The rider began to pour out something that looked like flaming sparks on the mountain, turning the mountain into a volcano that spewed dark ash. The dark ash began to spread as a wave over the small town underneath it and destroyed all the houses and vehicles in its’ way.

With great awkwardness I watched that dark cloud, as it approached at high speed to the house where I was. I became aware that the dark cloud had come to my house, but I did not feel any quake, nor sound, nor any devastating effects. It seemed that the dark wave of destruction sort of passed over my house and went further on."
END OF THE DREAM.

Interpretation:
I think God gave me a very important warning dream, an announcement of the intensification of the birth pangs with increased hunger and pestilence in the world coming as a result of intensive natural disasters now happening all over the world (floods with strong winds, hail, landslides, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.).

Although I saw how that dark cloud was approaching towards me and my house, I did not experience any fear, disturbance, nor was my house moved. I interpret this as a sign (announcement) that God will protect those who are in Christ.

In the Bible verse in Rev. 6: 5,6 wheat, oil, and wine are mentioned, which are symbolically related to Jesus (Jesus is our Heavenly Bread, the wine is His Blood, and the oil is the Holy Spirit, the Comforter and the Spirit of the Truth, Whose temples we are. So, all of us who are in Christ, are going to be protected, but under the conditon that we remain in Him.)

Also, Psalm 91, gives us a beautiful picture of how God protects His people, who see God as their Fortress and Shelter, so that neither the pestilence neither the arrow nor any affliction will touch them, and God’s people will see with their own eyes how the other (ungodly) will fall and will be destroyed by the tribulations sent to Earth and the sinful mankind.


5 When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
6 And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.” (Revelation 6:5-6)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST TRUMP - HATE AND VIOLENCE

  The Last Trump - Hate And Violence  Missouri GOP candidate, Eric Greitens, posted a video brandishing a gun and inciting other Republicans...