Tuesday, January 1, 2019

The Earth Beginning To Flood


by Lorie Richards

I woke up to a dream this morning... I was a passenger, riding down the highway. It was a clear sunny day. I looked to the left and saw the ocean. The waves started to swell and pushed past their normal boundaries. They came closer and closer and then the water flowed up onto the road.

Then, I looked to the right, where there was land. Again, I saw waters racing towards me. The waters rushed across the land, overtaking trees that were in its path.

I knew, in my spirit, that the earth was flooding. I thought about the earth and how it is now. Just like in the days of Noah, "The earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence..." (Gen 6:11)

"For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, they were marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be." Matt 24:37-39

Jesus' return is near...are you Ready?
"Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming..."
(Matt 24:42)

(Original dream 03/2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST TRUMP - HATE AND VIOLENCE

  The Last Trump - Hate And Violence  Missouri GOP candidate, Eric Greitens, posted a video brandishing a gun and inciting other Republicans...