Friday, November 10, 2017

The Coast Lands Will No Longer Be A Refuge

by Krista West


Yesterday, I was just starting to watch a documentary called “Chasing Coral” about the changing ocean when the Lord had me sit down to write this word.

“Little one, they call it climate change, but do not be deceived by labels. My seas are showing signs of the end of the age. The plants and animals are dying as a wake up call! I have sent these signs as a warning.
My people must repent and humble themselves before Me before it is too late! The oceans will never again be a place teeming with animals and income. The world is wearing out and you are about to see things that cannot be explained by science. The scientists are befuddled because they seek to explain the Earth without Me! They do not have eyes to see or ears to hear, so they remain in a constant state of wonderment. They shall remain this way until the end of the age!
No longer will patterns be apparent. The Earth is set to reel on its axis. The heavens will be shaken and the tides will change. The ocean will be a source of great fear and destruction. The coast lands will no longer be a refuge. Those near the sea, listen to My voice! I AM the only refuge and peace in the days to come. Move where I say move. Stay where I say stay.
I have loved you with an everlasting love. It is not My desire that any of My people should perish, but that they should repent from their evil ways and live. SOUND THE WARNING, WATCHMAN!

Scripture References:
There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. – Luke 21:25

The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls–never to rise again. – Isaiah 24:20

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail. – Isaiah 51:6

People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. – Luke 21:26

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” – Jeremiah 31:3

Say to them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?’ – Ezekiel 33:11

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. – 2 Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST TRUMP - HATE AND VIOLENCE

  The Last Trump - Hate And Violence  Missouri GOP candidate, Eric Greitens, posted a video brandishing a gun and inciting other Republicans...