Sunday, November 12, 2017

Man Will Long For The Days Of Peace, But It Will No Longer Be Found.

by Krista West


"Little one, Oh how the mighty are falling! Do they think I do not know what they do under the cover of darkness? Man’s schemes of wickedness shall be revealed!

I have heard the cries of my little ones and I shall act on their behalf! I will no longer hesitate! The time has come for the sons of God to be revealed. All of creation has been groaning in expectancy for this moment. Am I not a God who judges the deeds of My creation? All that has been made dark shall be destroyed!

I AM WHO I AM. My word shall not return to Me void. The times spoken by the prophets are NOW. We have entered the age of fulfillment. All that is not built upon Me, the rock, is set to be destroyed!

Great earthquakes and weather events unlike the world has ever seen await. They shall fall like dominoes, one occurring after the other. Man will long for the days of peace, but it will no longer be found. Peace comes from Me alone. All that remains shall be set on the rock of Jacob."

Scripture References:
“For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.” (Luke 8:17 NIV)

“Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?” (Isaiah 29:15 NIV)

“For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.” (Romans 8:19 NIV)

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LAST TRUMP - HATE AND VIOLENCE

  The Last Trump - Hate And Violence  Missouri GOP candidate, Eric Greitens, posted a video brandishing a gun and inciting other Republicans...